So why is hotellook.com, a hotel price comparison site and a relative newcomer to the hotel booking market the first on this list? There are already a ton of travel meta-search engines like Booking.com, Agoda.com, Expedia, hotels.com etc. Hotellook compares the prices and reviews from 25+ of these sites and provides an aggregated result. This enables us to get the best option. And the user experience has bee perfected to do this easily and quickly. You will have access to IOS and Android apps to search while travelling.
You can compare and choose from around 300 thousand hotels, 55 thousand hostels, 700 thousand guest houses and more than 1500 thousand apartments all around the world.
- You can see the average prices of the hotels on each date before booking. You can see the colour coded dates in the picture above. If the average price is more it will be towards red. If you are in the planning stage of a trip this is helpful.
- You can choose from 50+ languages.
- You can change the default currency to any of the 70+ currencies.
- Compare prices among the top booking sites like booking.com, zenhotels.com, hotelquickly.com, HRS, Agoda and more.
- Sort and filter the results by price range, popularity among travellers, guest rating, luxury rating, distance from city centre, discount,
- Filter the results based on property types/hotel facilities/room facilities etc.
- Check hotels which have free cancellation, pay at the hotel, smoking is allowed, free wifi etc.
- See reviews from booking.com and foursquare
Booking.com is a more popular website in the hotel booking industry to frequent tourists. It has been 20 years since it started its operations. You can book accommodations in 200+ countries. So whatever be the destination you are planning to go next, you will find some places to stay. There are not only hotels available via their platform but also vacation homes, bed and breakfasts, tree houses and more. You can even book flights or rent cars through them. Each day around 1,550,000 room nights is booked on their platform which gives an idea of their popularity.
- Shows how many times each hotel was booked in the last 24 hours. So you know which ones are in demand and can book accordingly.
- A travel for work option which will prioritize hotels with WiFi, free parking etc
- Filter by property types; hostels, homestays, bed and breakfast, lodges, resorts, capsule hotels, villas etc.
- Filter by things todo; Massage, bicycling, hiking, walking tours etc.
- Filter by facilities.
- Sort by price, reviews, distance from major attraction or star rating
- Lots of ratings and traveller photos due to a large number of customers using this platform.
- Shows how many rooms are left for each room type and hotel.
- Cashback via Swagbucks and EBates.